Materials and Service Charge
For 2016 the Governing Council has approved the following Materials & Services Charges
- $550 for Gym-JETS. This includes transport to and from the gym both morning and night.
- $450 specialist Soccer program. This includes a shirt and specialist coaches in the relevant sport.
- $410 specialist Netball program. This includes a shirt and specialist coaches in the relevant sport.
- $255 for all other primary students not accessing a specialist sport program.
The figures shown in the Notice of Materials & Services Charge (posted home mid October 2014) are consistent with departmental guidelines and current level of expenditure. This enables us to provide both quality education and targeted sports programs at Ascot Park Primary School.
The M&S Charge includes:
- Use of equipment
- Access to the Internet and networked computers
- Initial allocation of printing and costs of internet downloads
- Access to Library resources
- Selected printed materials distributed throughout the year
School Card Scheme
Information and forms are available from the DECD website.
We offer a variety of payment methods for school fees.
- Directly at the school in cash or by EFTPOS
- Over the phone by EFTPOS
- Direct Debit from your bank account
If you have any questions or would like more information on how to pay your account then please contact our finance office.