All children are expected to wear the school colours – bottle green, yellow and black. Uniforms are on display in the front office and in our uniform shop. We encourage a high standard of appearance and neatness within the school and all children are expected to wear the uniform for all school activities unless specified otherwise.
More information can be found in our school dress code brochure.
The uniform shop is located at the front of the school to the left of the front office and is managed by our Pastoral Care Worker.
- Monday and Wednesday 8.30 – 9.00am
- Thursday 3:00 – 3.20pm
There are 3 ways to pay, although the Qkr! app is the preferred payment method.
- Uniform items ordered through the app will be delivered to the student’s classroom on Monday and Wednesday mornings. If the size ordered appears to be incorrect, it will be swapped for the right size.
- Cash will be accepted at the uniform shop but please have the correct change. Parents and students can collect the item then and there.
- Payments by EFTPOS can be made at the front office, the receipt is then taken to the uniform shop for the item to be collected.
A limited number of second hand items are available – these are cash only sales.
The school is proactive in its efforts to ensure that children are protected from potentially dangerous and cumulative exposure to the sun. It recognises that skin cancer can be life threatening but is preventable. All children are expected to wear a school sun-smart hat whenever they are involved in outside activities in terms 1, 3 and 4.
Payments Using Qkr!
You can go online at: https://qkr-store.qkrschool.com/store to order and make payments.
Get the Qkr App on your phone
- Step 1: Download Qkr! On your Android Phone or iPhone. iPad users can download the iPhone app
- Step 2: Register.
- Step 3: Find our School. Search for Ascot Park Primary School.
- Step 4: Register your children.
Use Qkr to pay for:
- Materials and Services payments
- OSHC / VAC Fees